Seeking Materials Clerk
We are currently seeking a Materials Associate / Clerk. The position is a 5 month contract for a medical device company in Maple Grove, MN.
- Maintain proper inventory counts, perform cycle counts, warehousing.
- Perform all Kitting/Lot Control transactions via Fish Bowl.
- Issue parts to Clean Room.
- Perform physical Kitting and Receiving Functions.
- Able to create pallets loads and parcel loads.
- Issues to be noted and reported to supervisor.
- Ability to work as a team with other departments.
- Ability to meet Customer goals and standards.
- Ability to multi task and create, maintain and manage multiple project schedules according to deadlines.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Work with Couriers to move product to/from vendor sites.
- Maintain an efficient KANBAN system.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities and duties.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous shipping / receiving / materials experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in a medical or Mil-Spec manufacturing environment.
- Shipping via UPS, FedEx, Manufacturing Computer system.
- Perform product inspections, adjustments and maintenance.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Good math aptitude.
3 years ago / No Comments